Friday, June 29, 2007

Love is...

receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers just because he loves me. On Wednesday evening my lovely husband arrived home with this georgeous bunch of flowers:

What makes them more special is the thought that has gone into choosing them. I had red and purple as my wedding bouquet and it included gerbora, roses and statis all of which are in this bunch. I love him so much and I can't imagine life without him.

The sun is shining here at last but only briefly I fear. We have planned a picnic for the girls' un-birthday. They were born on 5th Jan which is quite close to Christmas so we decided we would have a party celebration each June/July. We have got a plan B which is to de-camp at my mum's but the idea was to be in a lovely park with a picnic so the children can run wild and the grown-ups can play frisbee...... We'll see how it goes.

Have a good weekend - I hope it doesn't rain too much where you are.


No comments: