Monday, September 10, 2007

A Couple of Pages

I haven't updated here for a couple of days becuase I have been somewhat distracted by my waters breaking. Alas there hasn't been much action for over 24 hours so I thought I would try to take my mind off things and get as up to date as possible for when my little bundle does decide to make its arrival!

The entry for 6th Sept is a result of yet another trip into town where I thought I should get 2 hours of parking but actually I only used half an hour. A number of people in the town have benefitted from my mistakes here as I tend to give the unused time on my ticket to someone else....


My page for 7th Sept is based on imagination. I have been watching the girls alot over the summer and seeing some of the games they play reminded me that imagination is so vital and alive when we are young but often we lose some of the ability to imagine things as we get older. This page is missing a photo at the moment...


The prompt from Shimelle was to try a mosaic technique which I really like and I think this page will look great when it is finished. It has occured to me that I sould be keeping a journal of all the techniques that I have learnt through this course. Being so new to scrapping means that I have learnt several new things with each day.

The page for 8th Sept is about spending quality time with girlfriends. The girls had a friend over for lunch and when I looked at this photo I was reminded that it is ages since I shared good food and giggles with my girlfriends.


Shimelle's prompt for today suggested using the photo as the full width of the page and I really like the results with this.

So I'm off now for a hot curry, pineapple, run around the garden and anything else I can think of to get this baby moving with as little medical intervention as possible!

1 comment:

Tracie H said...

Gosh Yvette....you have been busy!
the Lo's are fantastic and Im so pleased you are enjoying your scrapping time.
Conratulations on the safe arrival of your little one.....can we see a piccie please?

Love the beads too....I so need to crank up my burner and make a start on some Chrissie pressies :)
Hugs.
T.x.x.x