Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Its a boy!!!


Reuben Graham Goodridge was born on 12th Sept and weighed in at 8lb2oz. He took his time in deciding to make his entrance keeping us hanging on for 3 days with cheeky little contractions here and there. Needless to say his two big sisters are very proud of their baby brother and take any opportunity there is to have a cuddle.




In continuing the Learn Something New Every Day class I can say that today (or this past week) I have remembered how blessed I am with a great husband and three beautiful children. Incidentally I have been creating a few pages here and there but I am playing catch up at the moment. There will be some updates posted soon.

Off for a walk now while the sun is still shining, might have to dig out the fleeces though.

No comments: