Monday, October 29, 2007

Yikes!!!

Time is really flying and my little dot Reuben is now six and a half weeks old!! Sorry about the lack of photos I promise to get snapping more.

We have had a wedding this month. My cousin Lucy and Ed got married. It was a great day. I love being together will all my family. Even my beloved grandad made it over from Canada with his wife Marie! Again apologies for the lack of pics I will try and get my hands on some. I have got a photo of my little monkies though all ready to boogie on down with the Barn Dance:


I have tried to spend as much time as poss with my Pop and Marie, the girls love Marie and were really having fun crafting with her at mum and dad's


Unfortunately the little diary I was scrapping for September has fallen along the wayside at the moment. I really wanted to try to get it done but the energy levels took more of a nose-dive than I had anticipated. I guess I can pick it up again at a later date.

Exciting news is that work has started on the garage!! I think I may have mentioned before that I went on a fantastic bead making course and got totally addicited? Anyway I did a course about a year ago. The problem is that we need a dedicated space for it away from the little people. What with one thing and another our focus was diverted. However, things are now back on track and we have got some brilliant friends of Graham and Yvonne's to help us out. The batons are up and the electrician should be here in the next fortnight to start phase one of the electrics!!! Watch this space.......

Off now to get lunch then wander into town while the sun is shining.

No comments: