Sunday, September 02, 2007

Learn Something New Every Day



Ok so I have enrolled myself onto an online course with www.shimelle.com ! I must be mad because my baby is due 10th Sept and the idea is that we make a page every day. However, it should be fun and I am really looking forward to it. I have bought some georgeous stash from my local paper-craft shop it is called 'Phoebe'. Already I have strated with Flickr too which I haven't done before so I am looking forward to discovering my 'scrapping style' and learning some new IT tricks too. We will also be taking lots of photos so I am hoping that my photography will improve. So here are some pictures of my stash and my title page:

I have also been busy making some jewellery but the battery on my camera needs re-charging so I will put some pictures up with my next post.

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

Great start to your album Yvette. Keep us posted about the babe!

Anonymous said...

Well said.