Monday, September 03, 2007

Some Jewellery and the next page...

I have finally managed to take some very quick photos of the recent creations from Y-Beads. Both hubs and I have come to the conclusion that a new camera is needed, the one we have got is fine for snapping with but when it comes to trying to capture the finer details of jewellery it just isn't up to it. Any suggestions/recommendations would be gratefully received. So anyway here is the jewellery:





My return to school with the class with www.shimelle.com is going well - although we are only on day 3 at the moment. I have taken another picture of my title page as the other one wasn't very good. But I have decided already that actually 'I for Inspiration' may not be the key word I am looking for. I think I might change the title page at the end of the course. I don't know if this is cheating but I made the title page 'blind' as it were and I couldn't see how the workshop would take shape.



I completed page two last night. The lesson learned yesterday is that sometimes it would pay to shop around for household items rather than just go ahead and buy online. This applies specifically to the fridge freezer we bought recently. We did some research on Which? but rather than trawl the shops we decided we would go ahead and buy online.... We have decided that really the layout of the fridge isn't as user friendly as we would like it to be. We have also discovered that when you open the freezer door it leaks onto the floor!!! I'm not saying that we would have known this had we seen a model in the shop but I do think that had we seen the fridge/freezer in the 'flesh' we wouldn't have bought it. Ho hum, lesson learnt, build a bridge get over it. Just need to ring someone to get a new one. So, if you are still reading this you deserve a medal and here is a picture of page 2 although minus a photo at the moment.



So now I am off to create page 3. Its great, I have got lots of ideas floating around in my head and love to be switched on creatively.

No baby news yet, just lots of movement and feeling very heavy......

1 comment:

L Melohn said...

Amazing...what beautiful jewelry!