This is the back, just a couple of inches to go and I can start on the arm holes. I don't think I would have attempted this if I didn't have access to a pro-knitter (thanks mum).
I have also got some beady pics to show:
Aqua Daisies, these are made with Effetre Ivory and Light Turquoise. I really like the way you get the grey/brown outline as the glass reacts. The next set 'Navy Batik Daisies' using Effetre Cobalt Blue and Ivory:
I am really pleased with the next set of beads. They are bigger and a slightly different shape to the ones I usually make. I am aiming for round beads rather than doughnut shapes. I used this tutorial as a guide, thanks Diana
I am really pleased with the way these turned out. However, as this is a new size/shape for me I found it difficult to space the dots evenly around the beads.
The next bead is a brightly coloured jolly chap:
That's all for now, we did buy some new CiM glass and some frit blends so I hope to get in the studio and play with them some time soon.